Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Status update

Sorry, been busy since October.

In that time, I pitched a movie that people were interested based on the quality of the eventually finished script. A script that I have now grown to hate. While suffering a little writers block, I finally wrote another script that I've been messing with for almost twenty years and I love it. Problem, I can't get anyone to read it!

I "graduated" from Andy Schmidt's Comics Experience online course. I loved it and I think it's made a big difference in my writing. At least that's what I've been told from the select few that did read my new script. Along with a bunch of dudes from my class, I'm part of a anthology book coming out in spring. I will finally be a published comic author. Where to go from here?

The team is having their best season ever. We won the Maine East Thanksgiving tournament and I have 6 or 7 guys with over twenty wins already (one with 30!). Conference is this weekend, regionals is two. I don't to have any guesses on our progress published as I think it shot me in the foot last year. Lets put it this way, my 215 is ranked number 3 and I think he's largely ignored...

My judo is getting better, I think. I need to compete to see where I'm at.

Other than that...I can't complain...life's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment