Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back again.

So, I'm feeling kinda bloggy today, having started a second, more politically based blog. Based on that, I'm going to keep this my personal journal, while the other one will let me get my other thoughts out there.

So, Grotesque is set to have its world premier at the Vampire Film Festival (ironically enough our film has no vampires!) in NOLA on Monday October, 26th. I'm jazzed as I've never participated in a real film fest before. I'm also trying to use the event to springboard my "Well Beyond Reason" feature into reality.

I've also been going back to school!

Yep, I'm in my second week of comic writing school. So far, so good. I'm learning the craft of writing better than I ever have before. I've never taken a writing class, so this is really awesome to work with someone who has such a strong grip on the concept of "story." This can only help my career.

Wrestling team's looking good. I like one of Driscoll kids who transfered over this year. I think he and his brother will fit in great with what we do.

I love judo, though my body hurts a bit today from our randori session yesterday.

I'm in a good mood, which is unique for my blogging, which is usually where I vent my frustrations.

All right, with that I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment